I have become so disillusioned with people that it has surprised me. I can't explain it. I've just taken to noticing a lack of humanity in the way we interact, the way we speak to each other. There are no lines that are not allowed to be crossed anymore; everything seems permissible. There are no distinctions between private and public life. People forget who they are because they are so focused on others. Perhaps we are too immature to simply leave each other alone once in awhile or, more frighteningly, perhaps we've just forgotten how to be compassionate.
On a better note, I now have a saint. It's beautiful, I'm speechless. I've only had it for a few hours and it makes me feel better already. Thank you.
Everything is just so...relevent at the moment. Except perhaps mock exams, which are quite irrelevent and annoying. But everything else. The music I find myself listening to, the things I find myself writing, the rose bush, the book I've just started reading, the conversations I've had recently. It all just coincidentally fits together. It all makes sense.
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
we couldn't destroy a single one.
:) i love, love, love that song.
Post a Comment