For once in my life, I am frustrated by possibilities. Usually, possibilities comfort people. They like wondering if they have something to look forward to, like thinking that something might happen, like keeping the hope alive. I, on the other hand, have no patience for possibilities. I want things to happen or not to happen, simple as that. Now, I'm not promoting a black&white way of living, because by this point we should all know that I would rather life within the shades of gray in between. But shades of gray are not about possibilities. Shades of gray are about nuances, small things, moments. But possibilities? They're just about waiting, wasting time, wondering about things generally because someone doesn't have the self-assurance to just give you a straight answer or say something to you themselves. I am completely and entirely fed up with "possible".
And now I'm convinced that this entire post was possibly all misunderstood. Ha. Possibly.
Saturday, February 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment