1. I need a fucking cigarette. I made it this far, but now I feel like I'm going to rip my hair out or chew through another glass of ice or something. It's turning me into a crazy person.
2. Eres un mentiroso. Pero hace esto todo más fácil, porque recuerdo que me tratabas como mierda y me tratas como mierda todavia. Gracias.
3. It got cold. It's like, 20 out tonight (Fahrenheit, of course, loves). And that's cold. And all I have are pretty sundresses and I refuse to wear the same kind of clothes I would wear in Norway here back home.
4. The dentist asked me where I worked. And then I told her I was still in school. And that I was not really, in fact, even at university yet. Apparently, I must look like I'm about 30 and working as a secretary in a lawyer's office or something. Great.
5. I have too many high heels laying around on my bedroom floor and no one to appreciate me wearing them here.
6. My family cannot get through a meal without criticizing each other. "Valerie, why the hell are you driving like that?". "Mom, you have horrible taste". "Mike, grow up". "Arie, don't talk again until you have something intelligent to say". "Oh my God, Valerie, why do you eat so much?". That would be a sampling of my family at their most stressed out trying to go out to dinner together earlier.
7. And in spite of the rest of this list, I'm feeling very...hm. What's the right word? I'm feeling like I just want to cuddle up under lots of covers and make cute eyes at someone. Or drive around in the sun and just stick my head out the window and scream because I'm so happy. Or splash around in the ocean. -Oh that's right. I only have to wait 10 more days for all of that-
8. And if you haven't figured out what the title of my blog means, use your Latin/Greek skills to figure it out. I mean, come on.
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment